the drive axle housing is firmly mounted on the forklift frame. due to the rigid connection between the drive axle and the frame, the drive axle will bear most of the weight in forking goods, handling and stacking operations, and there will be uneven roads and forks with uneven load. in this way, the drive axle will have bending and fracture, wear of axle shaft sleeve bearing hole and wear of axle shaft sleeve journal. how should we repair these problems?
1. repair of bent axle housing of electric forklift
when the bending of drive axle housing exceeds the limit, it should be corrected. during the correction, the correction deformation should not be greater than the original bending deformation, and the correction pressure should be maintained for a period of time to make the axle housing have a certain plastic deformation. if the deformation is too large and the bending deformation is greater than 2mm, it can be corrected after preheating, but the heating temperature is not allowed to exceed 700 ℃. the cast axle housing avoids heat correction.
2. the cracks in the middle of the drive axle housing and on the flange of the electric forklift can be repaired by welding. the operation points are as follows:
(1) the welding layer should be higher than the base metal, but not more than 1 mm. after the front side is welded well, the welding seam shall be repaired on the reverse side, and the welding seam shall be leveled after welding. the flatness error shall not be greater than 0.25mm if the welding repair is on the working plane.
(2) after the crack is welded, the strengthening web plate should be welded at the crack, its thickness is generally 4-6 mm, and the reinforced web plate should be symmetrical with the center of the drive axle housing.
(3) if the crack penetrates to the flange plane of the drive axle housing cover or the main reducer, the reinforcing web ring shall be welded after welding. the reinforced web ring of the drive axle housing cover plane of electric forklift can be re connected to the outside, and the main reducer housing should be re connected to the inner surface according to the permission of internal space. when welding the reinforcing web ring, the reinforcing web ring should be pressed on the plane with bolts to avoid the position moving and bending during welding.
(4) the straightness error, flatness error of shell cover surface and flange plane of main reducer of electric forklift drive axle housing after welding reinforcement shall be re inspected, and corrected and ground to meet the standard.