the door frame shall not be deformed or disassembled for welding. the rolling clearance between the inner and outer door frames shall be adjusted reasonably and shall not be greater than 1.5mm. the rotation of idler shall be flexible, and the idler and shaft shall be free of cracks and defects. the wear of grinding wheel groove shall not exceed 10% of the original size.
shelves and shelves must be complete and effective.
3. the tension of the two chains shall be uniform without deformation, and the ends shall be firmly connected. the pitch of the chain shall not exceed 4% of the original length, otherwise the chain shall be replaced. the sprocket shall rotate flexibly.
4. there shall be no serious deformation or desoldering of cargo fork frame. there shall be no cracks or welding on the fork surface. the cargo fork angle shall not be more than 93 ° and the thickness shall not be less than 90% of the original size. the height difference between the left and right fork points shall not exceed 3% of the fork horizontal length. the positioning of the fork shall be reliable, the supporting surface and positioning surface of the fork hook shall be free of obvious defects, the fitting clearance between the fork and the fork frame shall not be too large, and the action shall be stable.
5. the connection between lifting cylinder and door frame shall be firm and flexible, and the fitting clearance shall not be too large. the cylinder is well sealed, free of cracks and stable. under the rated load, the self sinking capacity of the lomin gantry shall not exceed 20 mm, and the inclination angle shall not exceed 0. 5 degrees. the lifting speed under full load shall not be less than half of the standard value.
7. it is forbidden to stand on the top and bottom of the fork. it is not allowed to use a single fork to pick goods higher than the load.
6. forklift drivers with forklift driver license shall be equipped to avoid multiple drivers in a forklift.